- What are the opportunities presented by the work and activities of your partnership and how could they be made the most of?
- What weaknesses have been identified so far and how could they be overcome?
- What aspects are novel, unique or unexpected about a partnership’s work and how could they be exploited to a partnership’s advantage?
- What specific obstacles has a partnership experienced so far and how have they/could they be overcome?
- What risks have been identified to a partnership’s work and how could they be managed effectively?
- What strengths has a partnership displayed as it goes about its activities and how could they be maximised?
Many partnerships underestimate the uniqueness of their situation, context or makeup; they therefore fail to accrue any advantages that could arise from it. Do not make this mistake: identify your OWNORS.
For more about collaboration go to: Sleeping-with-the-Enemy-Achieving-Collaborative-Success-2nd-Edition